P0093 error code update

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stusta6961

Reaction score
Hi guys I posted not so long ago about a problem I was having with my 2007 Navara Spain built going into limp mode
I replaced the scv and was still a issue for me so I thought I would share my findings
After replacing the scv I found the car to get worse
Spoke to several mechanics that all said the scv was faulty when it was actually the fuel rail pressure sensor
Was saying p0093 large fuel leak just something I thought I would mention as the first go to is the scv when it can be a number of problems including the pressure relief valve aswell
Since having it changed its a new car to drive was rebuilt 15k KLM ago and it's working as it should thanks to everyone who commented and helped

hey Guys,

I have a 2007 Nissan Navara Premium...its a UK model ...here goes...i would drive my navara all day with zero problems then out of the blue hours later it would slip into limp mode...i would turn off and back on and full power is restored ...however in about ten mins it would slip back into limp mode and i have to do the turn off turn on process again...eventually the engine check light comes on...when i get home and park and come back to the truck in the morning...the engine check light is off and the truck is driving super again...then in a few hours the entire frustrating episode with the intermitten limping returns....

any help i appreciate

With regards to @Courie's problem, I had a very similar issue and after replacing the fuel filter and SCV, both of which had nothing wrong with them, it turned out to be a Glow Plug issue, #5 glow would snuff out above 60Kph. Replaced all the glows and problem gone, total cost of filter and SCV about AU$250.00, cost of glow plugs x6 AU$118.00 (at the time, now 2 years ago)

Latest posts

Back