Outside Temp Display

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok sitting here with a beer and have a pretty good feeling that I have it sussed, has anyone got a picture of the connector ? That'll be the only stumbling block to make it plug and play , other wise it'll be a case of changing the connector, pretty confident so I have ordered some bits,
Another question is there the ability to offset the temp up or down a couple of degrees?

Last edited:
We went through this years ago so had all the info
The 4x4 will have everything but the sensor but a 4x2 needs wiring from the dash cluster to the left kick panel connector .
Funnily enough a connector from a PC motherboard will fit perfectly

We had bodies all over the planet tinkering lol.Nobody could get it to read right throughout the temp range .It would be correct at say 21 degrees but wrong either side of it. We just couldnt find a thermocouple with the right resistance to temp curve .
The guys in the US were pissed cos their clusters just dont have that option

It may not be as simple as a trimpot to adjust the offset I know in my honda it has a +-4deg offset in the software settings to adjust , pretty confident that it can be done and it should be much cheaper than nissans price

OK so when I crack the puzzle how many will be wanted?
the parts I ordered should be here soon ( spain seems a long way) hopefully the supplier got it right for me... also should hopefully have the latest workshop manuals soon :) for the D40 AU

I definitely Want One

OK so when I crack the puzzle how many will be wanted?
the parts I ordered should be here soon ( spain seems a long way) hopefully the supplier got it right for me... also should hopefully have the latest workshop manuals soon :) for the D40 AU

I definitely Want One

The http://www.everythingnissan.com
part

http://www.everythingnissan.com/Nissan-Part-Number-27722-AX610-p/27722ax610-.htm

Apparently fits inc delivery its about Total $118.10 USD

There are a few on EBAY too, but I am not sure which one fits
I got an STX 2008 Spain build
:rock::rock:

I am going to chase up one of these Ebay offers

I am thinking those guts will post on for below $45.00

:chainsaw:

Well my aim will be to try and supply it plug and play for $15 or less delivered , not doing it to make money but to cover costs only, also I can get genuine ones delivered sub $80 but where's the fun in that

Well my aim will be to try and supply it plug and play for $15 or less delivered , not doing it to make money but to cover costs only, also I can get genuine ones delivered sub $80 but where's the fun in that

Ok well put me on the list, I am happy to pay $50 ish for it

Keep us posted I am in no hurry

The part number appears to be

27722AX610

:violin2:

Yeah have the part numbers for the genuine part , the genuine one has two thermistors in it one for climate control and one for temp display , that is why it is a 4 pin unit , those without climate control only need half just in pins 1&2 so the one I will supply will be a generic device with 2 pins only. Trying to keep it cheap as possible.
The genuine ones like I said sub $80 but only just , depending on the dollar to yen on the day purchased would .

Latest posts

Back