Out with the old and in with the new

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F6 381

Reaction score
Took my 2011 D40 STX in for its 70 thou service and walked out with a new NP300 STX.
D40 has served me well with no issues and I got $30 thou trade in so I thought bugger it I'll get a new car.
She is still at the dealers waiting for ARB underbody protection and tow lugs plus 4mm spray on tub liner and spray on rust protection for the chassis and Rhino roof rack with fishing rod holders and ARB awning.

This new NP300 came with tint Windows, ARB intensity lights, bonnet protector, ARB summit bar and Warn winch plus Old Man Emu lift kit, slim line window guards and rubber sand grabber floor mats.

I have also ordered the side bush bars for summit bar so I can take out cyclists without scratching the paint work

Should be ready this Friday and out for a test on the beach this weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
New NP300 in the Family

Took my 2011 D40 STX in for its 70 thou service and walked out with a new NP300 STX.
D40 has served me well with no issues and I got $30 thou trade in so I thought bugger it I'll get a new car.
She is still at the dealers waiting for ARB underbody protection and tow lugs plus 4mm spray on tub liner and spray on rust protection for the chassis and Rhino roof rack with fishing rod holders and ARB awning.

This new NP300 came with tint Windows, ARB intensity lights, bonnet protector, ARB summit bar and Warn winch plus Old Man Emu lift kit, slim line window guards and rubber sand grabber floor mats.

I have also ordered the side bush bars for summit bar so I can take out cyclists without scratching the paint work

Should be ready this Friday and out for a test on the beach this weekend.
Forgot to add another pic and also came with ARB side steps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 149

Latest posts

Back