Nubie navara owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrispy

Reaction score
Hi to all, tomorrow I pick up my new d40 RX dual cab and then all the fun starts with all the add ons like bull bar, canopy, suspension lift etc...
Now I have come to the point of organising insurance to cover all the add ons.

I would like to start a new thread with what insurance companies the members use and how much they are charged and also which insurance companies will insure cars with lifts over 2 inch

:wash_truck:

budget direct - around $1000.

Remember im 20 and Male. So that dosent count towards me.

Pretty sad it only cost $100 more to upgrade a year from an 2001 corolla, to a 2006 navara, which is like 4x the price and the corolla was in my parents names as well.

Enjoy the new RX, Top price at the moment.

I went AAMi on line. Good Price and easy to do business with. Mine does not have a lift but plenty of accessories.

Regards
Greg

I use Just Car because they were the only insurer I found that would cover a twenty year old with any modifications you can get engineered, and they just rebadge AAMI insurance.

One thing that really shits me with insurance comparisons is that they only tell people how cheap and maybe how good their customer service is. I'm always dubious of the "cheap" and lesser known companies (no matter who is under writing them) because there are very few reviews that go into details about their service if you need your car fixed. Sure they all have glowing reviews that it only took 1 call to reach them and they handled everything over the phone but what was the repair like.

I've only had to deal with a few insurance repairs in my time and only one of those was mine so I've been lucky but and the repair I got was done properly however many years ago when the old man had an accident his insurer (one of the biggest ones) was easy to get along with but they did nothing when it came to making sure the actual repairs were done right. It took 7 trips back to the repairer to get the job done satisfactorily, sure the insurer was happy to have the car keep going back but had the insurer chosen their repairer better in the first place chances are it wouldn't have had to happen like that.

As much as I don't wish accidents on people (well most people) I'd rather hear that repairs and after accident issues were dealt with rather than just how easy they are to ring and how much cheaper they are.

Latest posts

Back