Nissan Reject Warranty claim

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damian m

Reaction score
Hey,
So I put a claim in with nissan to get the defective welds repaired around the roof and the pillars. Quote was $4500 from a very repitable panel shop. They have rejected the claim because after telling me to get the work quoted they have decided that it is too expensive. Seriously how f*** up is that. All I want is the vehicle to be repaired correctly.

What do you guys think I should do?

By the way after this I will never buy another Brand New Nissan again....

I had welds repaired in my tray under warranty with no hassles
Try Nissan customer complaints

sounds more like a dealer rejection rather than nissan themselves.
nissan usually take care of the quotes etc.
i would hit up nissan direct.

Id ring dept of mainroads or how ever does adr because not only is it bullshit it is unsafe.
The pillars and roof are part of the chassis for lack of a better word. just like a 2seat sports car without a roof has to have a roll bar to obtain adr approval these days the roof and pillars are that roll bar in a sedan. i know a roof is hardly gonna save you in a roll over but the pillars are part of the safety features or lack there of on a modern motor vechile i would be suprised if they didnt absolutly pole them for having this vechile on the streets not to mention the fact they dont want to fix it. start legals and fuck these clowns over

take it to Nissan and let them take care of the lot, if no satsfaction there contact legal services.
There are some great new lemon laws that apply to new vehicles and I am sure that your issue may warrant the replacement of the vehicle. In saying that I have no idea if you are the original owner or how old your car is.

If that fails contact your insurance company and see if your covered.

Do not contact transport department without exploring other avenues first, they are not interested in whos responsible for the repairs and will put the car off the road until its repaired. Then you will be left without a car.

This Saturday morning, park it outside the dealer you purchased it from with a massive........

"This Nissan Vehicle Is A Lemon"

sign posted on the front and rear windscreen.

Take a carload of mates down there with you and don't move until arrangements are made to repair your faulty vehicle.

This Saturday morning, park it outside the dealer you purchased it from with a massive........

Take a carload of mates down there with you and don't move until arrangements are made to repair your faulty vehicle.

Mate that is such a good idea, im down in victoria melbourne if anyone wants to do this because of warranty reject ill take a day off work on saturday just to prove a point they rejected me faulty body mounts because of ome suspension.

This would be the ultimate payback, unfortunately the dealer the vehicle was purchased from is 400k's away.

Mate that is such a good idea, im down in victoria melbourne if anyone wants to do this because of warranty reject ill take a day off work on saturday just to prove a point they rejected me faulty body mounts because of ome suspension.

Petez,
Did you buy from werribee nissan?
That a load of bs.

Hi mate how are u , I am having the same problem with Nissan ATM . I have a 2012 d22 and all the paint is falling of the chassis and the chassis is full of rust at 2000 Kim's, my tray is also on crooked and has rubbed on the cab and the vehicle has a vibration 2500 rpm . The panel shop they sent me to quoted 4200 to remove the cab and tub and respray the chassis. Nissan say the quote is exsessive???? Its done 2000 kms you wankers and is full of rust ill give u excessive .It has been 2 months and nothing has been fixed. Nissan customer care is a wast of time , they are the nothing but incompetent 2 faced lying scum . I am absolutely discussed in the Nissan product and there customer service!!!!,! I emailed them requesting a written statement by this Friday in regards to the warranty issues or I was going to fair trade and seeking legal advice . There responce was we have not received your email, but they have received all my previous emails???? Bit sus .... Then they inform me that nissans policy is they will not respond in writing !!!!! No liability I spose so they can keep us battlers down ....... Absolutely disgusted !!!

nissan australia are a pack of wankers! I'm still having issues for something that is such a stupid manufacturing f**k up, and whats worse they wont admit anything. I can guarantee that once this vehicle is replaced there is no way that i will buy another nissan ever!

the dealer has a lot to do with warrenty work if they cant be bothered helping you then you will have no hope with nissan. I had a problem and the dealer knew it was bullshit that it broke and was determend to get nissan to cover it under good will and they did. the dealer has to put in a tech line to nissan or they wont even look at the claim.

I had the same problem. I spoke directy with Nissan and they admitted it would need to be fixed, however the quotes that had been supplied where too high. I think the smash repairs are probably taking advantage of this situation.

Nissan finally found a repairer to go the work at 'their' Nissan's acceptable price. Repairs were done. Looks good and come with life time warranty.

Hi mate how are u , I am having the same problem with Nissan ATM . I have a 2012 d22 and all the paint is falling of the chassis and the chassis is full of rust at 2000 Kim's, my tray is also on crooked and has rubbed on the cab and the vehicle has a vibration 2500 rpm

jap built ? make your self comfortable in my club fella. after my 2010 d22 got written off, i got a replacement. i jumped for joy when i found out im getting a shiny new jap model with black sports bars... until the lemon factory began sinking in. the whole f***** car stinks of a rush job. bolts not tightened up, bolts missing completely, fresh paint peeling off, list is growing.
when we drove down to sydney 2 weeks ago i popoed into a dealership for quick thoughts on my dash lighs dimming sometimes during our trip. while explaining what was happening to service manager me and the wife overheard a bloke in the background say "we got another jap flood express". found this funny so i grilled the guy i was speaking to about it, until he caved in. he said theyre so sick of the jap navs coming back in due to their stupidly quick build errors to keep up the production....

nissan australia are a pack of wankers! I'm still having issues for something that is such a stupid manufacturing f**k up, and whats worse they wont admit anything. I can guarantee that once this vehicle is replaced there is no way that i will buy another nissan ever!

think the grass is greener elsewhere? dont count on it. theyre alla bunch of wankers mate. once they got our $. game over

Latest posts

Back