Newbie TAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just purchased a 2008 d40 stx 2.5td auto a fortnight ago and so far happy with it only thing is its not great on fuel using around 14l/100ks on diesel and gas any ideas would be appreciated ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375133103.977418.jpg

Gday bloke, welcome aboard. The winding twisting mountain roads down here play havoc with fuel economy. But do a search for d40 economy for things ypu may be able to change.

Welcome to the forums, i cant help much with the Gas injected set up but i thought the whole idea was to get extra power and better economy :hmmmm2:

Last edited:
hi there welcome seen that d40 for sale for a while, looks very nicely setup what size tyres are you running! I have 285's on mine and it changed the fuel consumption a lot about 11.5 to 12.5 but mine is a manual. are you from the north or south cheers

What speeds do you cruise at? If you treat the midlands hwy as your personal race track you should expect bad economy :)

I did drive it like it was stolen on the way home when I bought it 😉 but usual only around the 100k mark on the broker hwy it revs pretty much spot on 2 grand

Could be those tyres or the weight of accesories? Replace air filters too.

Yeah it has got a bit if weight on her especially with 2 extra tyres on the back. Yeah will get it serviced over the next couple of weeks and see if that helps

Latest posts

Back