Newbie saying g'day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dst297

Reaction score
Hi All,
Been watching for a few months and finally dropping a note to say thanks for all the info, helped with the new purchase's and my future debt is very well planned out....really want to try and get on one of the VNOG drives too...im still green to serious 4wd’ing but does say "all sorts"...
Hope to contribute back one day..
cheers, john

g'day dst297and welcometo the forum mate.You are quite wlcome to any of the VNOG meets and trips and don't worry about being inexperienced as we look after everybody and do things within peoples limitations.

Hey John, all good mate, I'm just gettin into the 4b's too. Come along on the next vnog adventure, it's good fun, ask heaps of questions and then you'll know more then you do if you don't go! A uhf's pretty handy to get started but someone will lend one if you don't have one.

Hey John, all good mate, I'm just gettin into the 4b's too. Come along on the next vnog adventure, it's good fun, ask heaps of questions and then you'll know more then you do if you don't go! A uhf's pretty handy to get started but someone will lend one if you don't have one.

Back