New ST on its way

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have ordered the new ST dual cab from a big dealer on the Gold Coast. Was $6,000 cheaper than the highest quote here in Sydney. It will be worth the trip up to get it next month. Can't wait.:big_smile:

We'll be using it to tow our 23' 5th wheeler. Had a Holden Crewman before, so looking forward to the change. All the 5th wheeler owners that I know who also tow with a Navara swear by them.

Anyone up with these performance chips? I've been recommended the Steinbauer, so I'll have to do some more research on it. Would it pay to get a few kilometers on the clock before putting this in?

Your invaluable replies will be appreciated.

Steve

I have the steinbauer, I am pretty happy with it but haven't compared it against other chips.

I would personally run the engine in a bit before the chip goes on, but thats not based on anything educated, just my thoughts really.

About the Diesel Power Chip - DPChip can improve performance by up to 35%
Diesel Power Chip - DPChip - Application listing. Worlds largest range of diesel power modules over 1200 vehicles and growing.

These links might help clear it up for you. D40 claimed to go from 128kw/403Nm standard, to 145kW and 442Nm with the DP chip. Expect even more with exhaust upgrade and a K&N filter too.

I have a chip, IMO very over rated. I would like to see dyno figures after having the chip fitted for a while, I have a feeling the ECU re learns and the power drops off. Anyone else agree?

Back