New roof rack/light bar install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1303

Reaction score
Hey guys, Just throwing up some pics of my new roof rack and light bar.

I had the rack custom made form a fella in Newcastle for a very reasonable price, To my exact size specifications and Mounting requirements. i wanted it big enough to fit over the canopy thats in the future list of mods as well.

He uses the same size metal as the RHINO HEAVY duty bars so i was able to screw the feet straight to the rack.

the light bar is a Fleabay Job for next to nothing, it sporting 10W cree leds with a solid water proofing rating and 22000 odd lumens.

All up im very happy with the Build quality of the rack. the postage cost etc.

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

I dont suppose the gent who fabricated it would be intersted in doing another?? For a D22.

he runs the business out of his back yard i believe, Great bloke and easy to deal with,
If you go here you can see his other works. http://roofcage.com/

I cant speak for his availability, when hes not busy it was 2 weeks turn around.

Grab his deatails and speak with him, you may find a bit of business here for him as im sure if he prices his work at just the right price a few maybe interested.
Also what mounts are they, i know they are Rhino but what type??

Last edited:
Your spot on there mate, that rack cost me $750 plus post. Cant complain with that!!
They are the feet off the heavy duty rhino bars, his metal is the same profile so with some carefull measurements they bolted right up to the rack and fit exactly in place on the truck :)

Back