new person fuel filter issue

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyroopan

Reaction score
hellow ppl i am new to the fourm i have a nissan navara d40 calibre 4x2 i an concerned about the fuel filters in all other models there are two fuel filters i can only seem to find one so far where is the other ?

where abouts are you from ?

afaik most D40's here have only ever come with one fuel filter.
only certain countries get dual fuel filters.

Welcome to the forums.

The Calibre was a Thailand release I believe. There are a few people here from Thailand who might have first hand experience but given that there is so many difference between countries it would be hard to say definitely whether yours has two filters.

Welcome to the forum!

I've just checked my Manuel (remember, mine is the Spanish build D40 Dual Cab) and it only shows a single fuel filter.

At the Caravan & Camping Show in Sydney today some guys were promoting their diesel gas stuff and as a show special they would add a water separator with alarm to the vehicle's fuel system. They had a black D40 Dual Cab 2.5L diesel right there to show it all off too, and they fitted this thing a handspan away from the filter in the direction of the battery. There's always the chance that someone's added an extra widget!

At the Caravan & Camping Show in Sydney today some guys were promoting their diesel gas stuff and as a show special they would add a water separator with alarm to the vehicle's fuel system. They had a black D40 Dual Cab 2.5L diesel right there to show it all off too, and they fitted this thing a handspan away from the filter in the direction of the battery. There's always the chance that someone's added an extra widget!

Same guys were at Farmworld/Lardners Park (cow cockies show) a few weeks back. There was also one of the Bio diesel mobs with a D40, still not overly convinced of either but atleast someone is testing Nav's with some of this alternate fuel and maybe one day Nissan might even listen to the results, but that is a maybe.

There was also a generic water separator with alarm how to guide in one of the 4WD mags recently, wasn't overly informative where different makes come into the equation but it would have been some use to those wanting to do it themselves.

Latest posts

Back