Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggles

Reaction score
Wow, this is all new to me. I have just joined the Navara forum because I have a great 2005 D22. I am always looking for stuff or opinions, experiences on the Navara. Very little is featured in the 4WD mags. Always seem to go for that Toyota stuff or Patrols.
I was trolling the net today to see if I can get 1 alloy wheel for the Nav as I am thinking of going for a 5 wheel rotation senario but the new cost is absolute stupid.
Any suggestions?
Anyway, great to join the forum.

Welcome Biggles, enjoy your stay

From time to time wheels and rims do come up from members on this forum but chances are you will find them on ebay if you keep an eye out. They aren't always singles for sale but you never know if someone doesn't sell all four at once they might be convinced to sell them one at a time.

Welcome aboard!

A D40 owner in Vic was looking for a set of steels and I tried to get 4 people with steel spares (that wanted alloy spares) to go for a drive and make a swap. Didn't happen, but you could put the word out there and see what comes of it.

I remember that too Tony, not sure if anything came of it. On that note, has anyone that has got an alloy spare (basically any of us that didn't pay $45K+ for our Nav's) noticed if there is any rubbing or marking to the spare when its in it's mounting space that would make the alloy not worth having or is it not an issue?

I would like to think it's not an issue but I do know of other ute owners who have spare tyres mounted in similar spots to the Nav and their alloys have suffered some marking and stuff due to the wheels not always fitting snugly in their spot and also due to the spares loosen in their mounts if they aren't constantly checked.

I think the Kingcabs have alloy spares.

Nope, not for me anyway,

With the amount of rocks and dirt that gets thrown on to my spare, an alloy wouldn't last very long, But if you dont got offroad I suppose it would be OK.

Latest posts

Back