New member in Brissie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonner

Reaction score
Hi guys new member from Brisbane, my son just bought a 95 2.7 4wd Diesel Cab Chassis and seeing as how I will be responsible in maintaining and modifying it thought joining here would be a good move never having owned a Navara before.

cheers

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

Plenty of good info around here for you to peruse. Have fun!

Welcome mate that is a good reliable ute and perfect for a beginner i bought my first d21 in 89 as a 17yr old the 2.7 is a great motor if treated right mine was going strong with 500.000 when sadly traded

Welcome mate that is a good reliable ute and perfect for a beginner i bought my first d21 in 89 as a 17yr old the 2.7 is a great motor if treated right mine was going strong with 500.000 when sadly traded

Thanks Mate, don't suppose you can tell me what wheels will fit it? looking for some sand tyres as will be mostly beach 4wding

Sure mate i had white 15by7 sunrasias with 10.05 tyres worked well in the sand and didn't rob alot of the 58kwts check out ebay gumtree ect,how many kms did the car have when you got it

Beach driving .Road tyres deflated can do amazing things ! if the car is going to be driven primairly on the road They are cheaper quieter and last longer That's My 2c

Oh and Welcome to the forum Tonner

Sure mate i had white 15by7 sunrasias with 10.05 tyres worked well in the sand and didn't rob alot of the 58kwts check out ebay gumtree ect,how many kms did the car have when you got it

Hi John, it has 260k on the clock. In pretty good nick considering its age. Came from Home Hill in Nth Qld and looking at the body condition I would say has not seen the beach much before. Completely stock drives quite good and should last him quite a while.

Beach driving .Road tyres deflated can do amazing things ! if the car is going to be driven primairly on the road They are cheaper quieter and last longer That's My 2c

Oh and Welcome to the forum Tonner

Cheers Gonzo, agree re the road tyres but have seen a few holed in the side wall by sticks as well.

Great forum you guys have here.

Forgot to ask do they need to be specifically off a Navara? I am reading a lot about offsets in these pages and don't want to end up with something that wont fit.

Latest posts

Back