New from GC

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigalski

Reaction score
Gday my name is Al.

I currently live on the Gold Coast, orginally from Sydney but have also lived in Newcastle, Bathurst and the Central Coast (NSW)

Been on the GC for about 15mths, like the weather and the lifestyle but I miss my mates back in Sydney.

I work in marketing and as a freelance photographer for combat sports. My web gallery is segamiimages.net
I do Muay Thai for fitness and train at Urban Fight Gym.

My first car was a 1978 leyland Mini 1275 followed by:
1984 Toyota Corolla Seca
1994 Subaru Liberty Gx
1980 Ford laser
1990 Hyundai Excel
2000 Mitsubishi Magna
2009 Mitsubish Outlander
2006 Ford XR6
2004 Nissan Navara

This is my first true 4X4 and I'm looking forward to hitting the bush for some great adventures in the near future.

Ps if anyone has any suggestions for trips around the SEQ area I'd be happy to take notes :thank_you2:

Welcome mate. If your looking for a nice day trip and intro to sand driving, i believe you cant go past North Straddie. Cheap enough ($50 return on Sundays) and easy enough to get to for a day and plenty of sand. Also some good inland tracks too, nothing too serious though.

Welcome Al. Heaps if info on this forum about anything really.

We are doing a trip at Ripley this Saturday check the Brisbane Random Chat thread and see if your available. If not there is usually plenty of opportunities.

Rusty

Thanks guys, been flat out at work the last week. Still working out how this forum works for notifications etc :)

I'm keen to check out the qld section as suggested so cheers for that. I didnt know trips to straddie were cheaper on a sunday. I had it in my head that it was about $100 each way on the ferry and had put it down as a "maybe one day" kinda trip.

With xmas just around the corner i think the only thing ill be doing for the next 3 weeks is working and heading to sydney, but once the new year settles in i'll be keen to participate in any outings organised. Thanks heaps for the welcome, Ive already learnt a heap about my new toy after reading quite a few of the threads on here.

Once again, thanks heaps hopefully we will get to meet in person someday.

Latest posts

Back