new boy in town

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timbo

Reaction score
hi all, i'm in unfamiliar territory here. I'm new to forums and fairly new to navaras (and aint too sharp with 'puters either!). my first 4wd was a single cab hilux, then because of first child went to an extra cab sr5 hilux, but now have two 'chilerns' and so decided we needed a dual cab and liked what the navara offered. we bought an '03 str about six months ago and planned to buy a mig welder and make a steel canopy on a flat tray for my work and also to use for camping, as well as make a long range fuel tank along with some other stuff. then about a month ago i saw on the net an '07 str with a steel canopy (needs to be cut back and repainted), snorkel, cruise, remote c/locking, dual bat, koni shockers front and back, poly air on rear suspension as well as extra leaf and new tyres. of course it was a fair bit more that the '03 but with what we were going to eventually spend on it buying the '07 seemed a far better option. so there you go, my 4wd life history!
i've plenty questions about navaras but that can wait for another day
thanks for listening.

Welcome to the forum, Timbo!

Questions aren't a problem, it's answers that create so much fun and mayhem. Ask away and then sit back and watch. Especially if it's about 2-stroke oil in diesel, or the benefits of chrome-plated grease nipples on the leaf springs.

Latest posts

Back