Navara Snorkel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kadekoda

Reaction score
I have the '09 model nav, with dual batterys std, iam having trouble finding a snorkel to fit. Does anyone know where I can get one from. Or does the air filter box from the older nav's fit straight in to allow for the snorkel.

Cheers
ash

Hi Kadekoda,

I have the 09 Nav D22 and the NIssan snorkel fits perfectly. Ask Nissan, I think they are about $495 or thereabouts.

I fitted mine myself and it took a few hours but was pretty easy. Hardest part is drilling the hole for the tube.

Good luck,

DJ

same here. factory is the only way to go for with std twin batteries. but they are not water tight

Last edited:
its pretty much water tight...it sits into a foam seal on the filter housing...if u get a s/s hose clamp big enough to go around the connector u can tighten it up and itll seal it together,,,unless u can get some rubber seal or something to completely seal it...but you'll see for urself...

i have 09 d22 with the battery setup...only snorkels that fit perfectly are the Genuine Nissan and Airflow...but they are identical snorkels just rebadged. fitted myself took me few hours. had to get someone else to drill the 90mm hole

goodluck

Latest posts

Back