Navara D40 550

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanguard

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Has anyone got a 550 Navara yet? Any problems? I saw two at my dealership that came in with engine noise issues, just wondering if anyone experienced the same. Any feedback on the 550 would be nice. Thanks

Which dealership? And what sort of noises?
Mines been in twice about engine noises and the head honcho mechanic says its normal

hey guys,
i picked up my 550 3 weeks ago and haven't had any problems,
its the quietest diesel i've owned, its only got 3500 ks on it so far, do you know how many the noisy ones had on it?

It'd be my old dealer. I was There wen Rich's car came in. I don't remember what the issue was though.

Turbo noise, Nissan mechanic didn't want a bar of it, he did explain that the turbo is close to the firewall so you can hear everything, funny that, with the windows down you can't hear it.

Got it looked at by a Diesel place, they said it has a noise that sounds "dodgy" but wanted an arm & a leg to take it out and have a look (its in a stupid place).

Still there, not getting worse or better, econo & power ok, will just leave it for now

Latest posts

Back