My northside 4x4 intercooler arrived today

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks the goods there mate, probably sounds stupid but do you think northside would sell just the pipe kit and washer bottle? would prefer to use a different intercooler then the one you used, that top pipe looks rather tight for all the air to try and turn in.... i would ask northside personally but have been reading on other parts of the forum he's got personal stuff on and doesnt visit the forum too much now, anyways if you know anything about getting the pipes and washer bottle themselves that would be great!

The top pipe was the bigger one, and most lined up really well. Best bet would be just ring them on the number in the phone book, the sales rep is really good. The only problem with just the piping and a different intercooler is you don't know where the pipes will line up, there would be a whole lot a guess work involved.

that's cool thanks, i would be looking at using an xr6 turbo cooler with the pipes from your kit, then by a universal kit off ebay and bridge the gap, basicly i am looking for the pipes to run thought the engine bay, once its on the other side of the radiator support then i'd customise it to fit the xr cooler, unless someone who's good with metals want's to make me up some pipes for $$$ :D

Any exhaust shop would do it, or any fitter. Most industrial areas usually have a few guys around. Stainless would be good, mine are powder coated which I'm happy about. The silicon joins are pretty expensive too I believe, but doing it yourself will be loads cheaper.

thanks pix, probably gunna sound stupid, but how much are we looking at to knock up a set of pipes? the joiners would be an ebay special as would the cooler itself.... might ring around some exhaust places and find out, i can do the fitment itself, it's just the right bends and turns with the pipes that i can't do myself.

tell you what though, i really hate that you can buy a front mount kit with everything needed for a wrx/180sx/evo tuner car for like $400 yet if you want something like that for the nav it's like $1200+......

Latest posts

Back