My glove box cover is missing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy54

Reaction score
i am purchasing a new nissan navara st.iwent the other day to have another look at her whilst i am waiting for the modifications to be done and noticed that they had removed the glove box .i was told it was to borrow some part....anyone know what they would have taken out and how can i check if its been put back in before i take delivery of my new truck

You've now got this question in 3 threads check the others for answers and for future reference triple posting probably isn't necessary.

Sorry guys but after spending 46000 I want to make sure of everything being ok as this is my first brand new vehicle in my life .

It'll all be alright mate, there are horror stories around, but many many more happy stories. Just enjoy it!

Apart form concentrating it to one thread if you are worried about the glove box get some pictures of it because it's a bit hard for any of us to diagnose an issue with something we can't see.

We just had pretty ordinary dealings with Toyota after we bought a kluger for my missus, but my dealings with Nissan have all been quite good. Did you get auto or manual?

Latest posts

Back