My D40 with all the mods attached

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice. I think i seen this in Auburn 2 weeks ago. was wondering if it went offroad haha

Hey Joshy.
That was probably it. It does but not as often as I'd like. Easter weekend for sure to get it reeally dirty!

Vanguard, did you cut the bar down yourself, i have a nissan bar in the shed that i am about to do the same, and i want to take the plastic off the front of it aswell!

I think it looks Awsome !! But since the footy show I think all D40's should be Pink ,,,,Lol

Just foolin !! I think it look very tuff :cheers!:

Attachments

• IIT_1062.jpg
    IIT_1062.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
Vanguard, did you cut the bar down yourself, i have a nissan bar in the shed that i am about to do the same, and i want to take the plastic off the front of it aswell!

Hey Dan,
Not sure which bar you are talking about???

hey d40 dan u can get the arb sahara bar with or without the stainless steel loop ontop.
Verry nice rig vanguard, looks awesome.

Oh yeah sorry. You can choose what you want as far as the loop goes on the sahara bar. As it is only bolted on I didn't see that much need for it. plus when they took it off I liked the way it looked.
Thanks herb89.

Love this build ! I've only recently brought my black 2011 d40 and the lift and bar you chose is perfect ! good work with this !

Nice to see you on the Forum mate. I actually spoke to you a couple weeks ago. Im from Sydney Motor Group Nissan. Love seeing your car at work even thoughit hasnt been in for a while.
Hope its all running well and you sorted out the info you needed on your diff.

Nice to see you on the Forum mate. I actually spoke to you a couple weeks ago. Im from Sydney Motor Group Nissan. Love seeing your car at work even thoughit hasnt been in for a while.
Hope its all running well and you sorted out the info you needed on your diff.

You'll be seeing my STX 550 on monday then, got it from Sydney Motor Nissan, in & out for warranty work now

Missing rear step bar peice? Yeah I know the car.
Warranty is a bitch. I didn't deal with you but I know it's coming in.
Vanguard Nav will be in tomorrow and I'll have my d22 in for a service aswell.

heya buddie,
First off i F*#kin love your car. I'm looking to by a 2011 d40 stx, i understand your 5" calmini and 2" body lift but... what's the 2.5" tough dog lift?? what did you do to the rear??shackles and blocks??and what offset/ size are your wheels?? cheers for your time mate
Hope your having a ball with the rig, can't wait to get mine.

Hey Vanguard do you think 35's would fit with just the calmini lift and 2inch spring lift, no bodylift?

There was a D40 with that setup at the 4wd show a few weeks back, on Toyo tyres stand I think, he said he had to do some guard chopping to get the fronts to fit, and the still scrub the sway bar on full lock

Hey guys,

I almost have the truck the way I want it. Just small touches here and there to go. To anyone who wants a D40, these things look awesome, but with a little touch up even better ;).

Igor

Very nice.. How much have you spent so far on the mods? I have just bought a king cab and am getting some ideas. Thanks

Latest posts

Back