my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How that never went over i will never know, i suspect you may of been a little busy at the time but you should of seen everyone one down hill RUNNING even you navi was hiding lol.
Shame it took out the radiator tho.

haha yeah that deffinetly makes two of us. When i landed and drove down to where richo my navi had been hiding we just cracked up laughing. was a close one

I cant believe your selling your Nav Dave.

Needed a bigger ute, couldn't bring myself to get a D40.

Didn't get a chance to see you drive over the weekend, will be camping next year though.

This year is insanely busy.

Am pretty new here. Was checking out some threads and stumbled across this one.

Man, you're nuts!

In the nicest possible way of course :)

What a sensational ute.

Great pics Josh. That thing is amazing. You seemed to spend a bit of time on your side!!

Those Jawbreaker pics are top stuff - what a rush!

Great pics Josh. That thing is amazing. You seemed to spend a bit of time on your side!!

Those Jawbreaker pics are top stuff - what a rush!

Yeah my mate was standing in just the right spot luckily. Haha we only put it on its side twice this year, both on the same track. Managed to use the rear steer to turn it back over the first time and keep going.

Man camera's just dont do things justice sometimes, that looked scary BUT in the flesh the thing was vert!!

Yeah felt like a lot longer too. Apparently offroad images got a sweet shot up on the tuff truck facebook page but I haven't seen it yet cos I'm not a member

Yeah my mate was standing in just the right spot luckily. Haha we only put it on its side twice this year, both on the same track. Managed to use the rear steer to turn it back over the first time and keep going.

Nice work.

Latest posts

Back