my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh you have alot of skill and talent.
Well done so far - I'm sure there is still so much more to come.

Just one thing though. Someone left the bloody fridge open!

Attachments

• Image0062.jpg
    Image0062.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 239
haha nice spotting, not the fridge tho, thats just all the spirits. fride is to the left, cant see it in the pic

Not much extra progress... had to pull it all apart again to fully weld the diff and i scrapped the old hoops. wasnt happy with them. Finally made a stand for the tube bender and mounted it.

New hoop is much lower, thicker DOM tube and the lower mount is now 2" round DOM tube. Also cut out some of the inner guard to give the tyre some more room.

PC280162.jpg

PC280163.jpg

PC280164.jpg

Started on the upper arm chassis mounts

PC280165.jpg

And the rear is almost ready to be started on
PC280166.jpg

The last pic is an idea of the hoop mine will be getting but not the final one. Ill build my tray up from that.

mate this is gonna be one awesome Nav When finished...am watching this with alot of interest.

cheers

Mr Navara

Steve

yeah. i still want a large flat area on the tray for all the camping gear. Ill make it aslow as possible tho

Have read the thread 2 or 3 times now. Champion effort !!!!!!! Thanks for the regular posts. Bet you can't wait to take it for a spin :)

Thanks mate. Yeah im itchin to go wheeling. ATM the aim is for a trip at the end of feb. And then hopefully tuff truck

went away over new years so havent goten much done lately. Did a bit yest and then ran out of mig gas so hooked up the clutch, 1 of three pedals work now..

Finished off the coilover hoop brace..

P1050178.jpg

Hoops are now finished, gusseted underneath and fully welded everywhere. Much lower and stronger then the last two, and better looking.

First upper chasiss mount done..

P1040171.jpg

P1040170.jpg

P1050176.jpg

P1050175.jpg

The sliders will add support to the mount aswell.

nah brace fits under easy. probably have to customise or something for the intercooler tho.

Other upper arm chassis mount done, start on the lower chassis mounts tomorrow and then the front is done and start on the rear.

P1050179.jpg

P1050180.jpg

Latest posts

Back