my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

Dont use warranty as an excuse, mines still under it! haha

Joshy although your truck is a monster of a machine and will maul mine in off roading, can i still take first prize in being the first in doing a solid axle swap on a d22 navara?
Pretty please?
Or am i wrong has anyone else done it besides putting a body on a patrol chassis?

Joshy although your truck is a monster of a machine and will maul mine in off roading, can i still take first prize in being the first in doing a solid axle swap on a d22 navara?
Pretty please?
Or am i wrong has anyone else done it besides putting a body on a patrol chassis?

Nope sorry mate, Theres already a few, most ive heard of are in vic using the same kit you have, i know theres two in nsw with the kit and another on 4wdaction forum , king navara, who did a coil set up.

Ill be the first with hydraulic coilovers and the newest afaik:big_smile:

finished bracing the lower arms mounting and put in the gassed coilovers...which unfortunately didnt have enough gas in them so its not sitting at ride height...
First time onroad in 7 months...turned around in the shed now ready for the rear to be attacked.

P1060182.jpg

P1060183.jpg

Every pic you take AJ is usually just standing around. lol.

When is AJ dual cabbing the GU ?

Looks good Josh, you competing at Tuff trucks ?

When is it by the way, I have a wedding to go to on the 27th and I really cannot miss the wedding as I am the best man. Just really wanna see this truck in action.

Dave.

haha yeah im letting him relax, but not for long, hes the wiring guru and theres alot of wiring to be done...
he doesnt know when, its been unregod for the last month but prob back on the road nxt week.
Might be competing...i havent decided yet. I think its on the weekend of the 18th.

Cheers after I posted that I checked the tuff trucks site.

The GF lives in Singleton so Ill just stay there and go in every day as I am not to keen to stay as there are to many drunk dicks there as a mate got punched in the head a year before by some yobo.

Truck is looking good.

Dave.

Your nav looks awesome Joshy!

Great credit to you for having the guts to chop the crap out of it and give it a go! its really paid off for you :) Like everyone else on here I cant wait to see the finished product!!

Cheers after I posted that I checked the tuff trucks site.

The GF lives in Singleton so Ill just stay there and go in every day as I am not to keen to stay as there are to many drunk dicks there as a mate got punched in the head a year before by some yobo.

Truck is looking good.

Dave.

Hey Dave, there will be Police there this year and reduced(?) camping hopefully not as many nuts. I wouldn't mind taking the family but I reckon if I get there I'll be by myself or with the Bro inlaw.

Would be good to see a Nav in it!!!!!!!!

Cheers Brad

Brad I read that aswell on toyotamonthly but I still reakon there will be moron's there.

If you come up for it Brad let me know and we will catch up for a drink.

Dave.

Nope sorry mate, Theres already a few, most ive heard of are in vic using the same kit you have, i know theres two in nsw with the kit and another on 4wdaction forum , king navara, who did a coil set up.

Ill be the first with hydraulic coilovers and the newest afaik:big_smile:

Iv just asked because when my kit was installed calmini had not sold a solid axle kit to australia before, and as far as on track know, they nor any other on track franchise had come across one, when it was done.

By the way that first pic of your car in the street looks tuff, its half stripped and not finished but its got a mean look to it.

Keep it up.

Some monster flares over the wheels would look killer i reckon.

ahk i duno the full details but i seen pics of one in vic with the kit 7months ago, and the one with coils was done 2 years ago. there the only ones ive seen the others ive only heard of.

Nice josh, good progress shots.

Cheers,
cut 9" off the rear of the chassis today, cut all the leaf hangers off and cut all the mounts off the gu diff. Just have to clean it all up and ready to link the rear. Fingers crossed the rear suspension is done by next friday.

ahk i duno the full details but i seen pics of one in vic with the kit 7months ago, and the one with coils was done 2 years ago. there the only ones ive seen the others ive only heard of.

I think its in a special issue of 4WD Action that I have somewhere, entitled Nissan Action, is a silver D22 Dual cab if I remember right

Latest posts

Back