My d21

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!500 bucks, which was a hell of a lot cheaper than tripple m and a lot stronger, they actually use box section sides. Also when i told them i wanted it smaller than a standard it got cheaper,unlike tripple m if it wasnt a standard size it got a hell of a lot deerer... Im a house painter,but i drive a hilux single cab 4x2 with a big tray. Much prefer driving the nissan tho.

Getting the new suspesion fitted tomorrow... cant wait. I'll post up some pics.

Well here's the new OME sus...

OME torsion bar
Navarasusandwoodgrovehouse003sf.jpg

OME rear springs and shocks.
Navarasusandwoodgrovehouse002sf.jpg

Finally a level Nav...
Navarasusandwoodgrovehouse004sf.jpg

Yeah still overheating, got a new radiator coming this week out of a d22. Fitted some flares need to paint them, that wont happen to soon tho.

EBAYITEMS033.jpg

Throgh opposite lock in maroochydore, the company is called fpr they are in kipparing qld.

Well my over heating problems are in the past last weekend we fitted a 98-2000 d22 diesel radiator. Its taller wider and 11mm thicker. We took it for a run fully loaded on a hot day with the aircon on flat and she stayed under half way. Thank god thats over.

Ok here's the engine bay with the new radiator. Quite a bit bigger, and over to the right you can see where i fitted the oil air seporator.

THENAV002sf.jpg

I think id really like to do something in the way of intercooling, probably water to air. Just a lot of coin. Will see.

Gday mate, nice looking D21! I'm in the middle of putting the same engine into a dual cab. Just wondering what filter you are using? I have the old one that goes into my snorkel but its bulky and takes up valuable room!
Cheers.

hey drew, i have the terrano airbox, dont know if that helps. Its still pretty bulky.

Latest posts

Back