moveing fuel primer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig09

Reaction score
i am doing the air box mod and doing my dual battery at the same time,to do this i am moveing my fuel primer.could anyone who has done this please tell me do i need to drill a hole below were my finger is in the pic or do i use the existing hole were my finger is??if i need to drill the new hole what size??and also did you make another braket to support it or just use that one bolt down the bottom?
cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1218[1].jpg
    IMG_1218[1].jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1217[1].jpg
    IMG_1217[1].jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 77
Not sure if this help u or if its what you're after, but when I bought my D22 the fuel primer had already been relocated - see pics

2002D22Navara3ltrDualCab005.jpg

cheers,that bracket is custom made i think.i dont have one there.good spot for it but.im trying to use the original bracket down infront of were yours is.like Mud4b did.
cheers

Attachments

• primer.jpg
    primer.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 103
Interesting..... there's no fuel Filter attached under the primer..... is this std as mine came with one ??

Where is the filter element located?

its still there just cant see it from how hes tacken the pic and the brackets in the way.heres some pics of mine (in pieces atm being moved).
first one is the angle he took his pic as you can see cant see filter,second showing were the filter sits,
3rd the stock bracket cut the sides of to fit in position,shows were the bracket sits and why you wouldnt be able to see filter.
4th were the filter sits.if mine was together i could of explained that with 2 pics but yea haha.
is you little electric plug at the bottom still plugged in??do you know what its for?coz its going to be a prick to move from the other side of the engine bay were it used to be.
cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1219[1].jpg
    IMG_1219[1].jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1220[1].jpg
    IMG_1220[1].jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1221[1].jpg
    IMG_1221[1].jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1222[1].jpg
    IMG_1222[1].jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 75
yea i might just lenghthen the wire all the way around.apart from that its in position now just got to finish the air box and start her up and make sure there no air in the lines.

Back