meryla 15th march

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Date Do You Want to Go To Meryla

• 22 Feb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Mar

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 8 Mar

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 15 Mar

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
We're definitely in now. I get a break from the renos - this is my b'day pressy from the missus. We'll camp over on Saturday too, in the tent. Looking foward to it!

happy birthday mate
want me to bring fireworks
or will you be making your own?

Last edited:
Thanks mate!

I could try eating some cabbage and bringing a lighter if you bring a fire extinguisher and some aloe gel. I normally don't like being the firework but on special occasions ... you might want to keep your distance in case there's a fuel leak. I should probably wear a pointy hat too, so I'm more aerodynamic.

Hopefully i will have a new ute by that time and can still come out and show you guys around, worst case is i may have to bring out the old Hilux????? eewwwww!!

Hopefully i will have a new ute by that time and can still come out and show you guys around, worst case is i may have to bring out the old Hilux????? eewwwww!!

Nice Nath - rangers seems to be easy to modify

are you selling the 40 or sold it already

Hopefully your back up and running soon Nathan hate for you to miss the trip

Last edited:
Keen for this trip, any idea what kind of Terrian to expect? Rocky? Hill climb? Creek crossings?

G'day auz, Meryla has a bit of everything but mostly nothing :confused3:

In all seriousness it is all pretty mild, it does have a few creek crossings but with the lack of rain they will be almost non existent.
There is one hill climb that is short with multiple lines and can be a bit tricky in the wet, i would say it is a medium to hard climb that changes a little every time i go due to other cars and weather.

everywhere else is all easy and most can be done in a soft roader, but the area is really spectacular in places with some awesome views looking down huge escarpments and at the end of the drive we will finish up at Fitzroy Falls and more great views.

G'day auz, Meryla has a bit of everything but mostly nothing :confused3:

In all seriousness it is all pretty mild, it does have a few creek crossings but with the lack of rain they will be almost non existent.
There is one hill climb that is short with multiple lines and can be a bit tricky in the wet, i would say it is a medium to hard climb that changes a little every time i go due to other cars and weather.

everywhere else is all easy and most can be done in a soft roader, but the area is really spectacular in places with some awesome views looking down huge escarpments and at the end of the drive we will finish up at Fitzroy Falls and more great views.

have we decided where we are camping and what not? you still coming along i assume?

have we decided where we are camping and what not? you still coming along i assume?

Im trying to make it mate and at this stage i should be ok.

As for camping i was just going to show the people who are going to camp possible locations as we go and let you guys decide which spot you think is best.
I have seen a good few spots in there but as to which one is best will depend on how many people and whether you are swagging, tenting ect

Latest posts

Back