meryla 15th march

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Date Do You Want to Go To Meryla

• 22 Feb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Mar

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 8 Mar

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 15 Mar

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Im not very familiar with Moss Vale area - however I found a road where we can all meet up.
it is parallel of Illawara High Way "Throsby Park Road" unless there are other suggestions? just thought to be closer to Meryla and trust that everyone is fueled up and packed before arriving at the meet point -

Let me know then I will update first page again - in addition make it 8am meeting for 8:30 departure? so we can conclude the day around 3-4pm

any suggestions will be much appreciated

That would work Raff, but maybe just go up the rd a bit more at the intersection of Nowra Rd & Illawarra Hwy, and actually park on Nowra rd while waiting for the group to gather and its on the actual way into where we will end up.

Up to you?

That would work Raff, but maybe just go up the rd a bit more at the intersection of Nowra Rd & Illawarra Hwy, and actually park on Nowra rd while waiting for the group to gather and its on the actual way into where we will end up.

Up to you?

Ok - it make sense as you will see everyone as you drive in

Ok Meeting point at CNR Nowra Road and Illawara Road instead

Hi All

I updated the first page already

15th of March is our trip to Meryla - anyone camping please make a shout out after this post so we can organize you with a group. I might do a camping this time, if my Boy comes along.

We are meeting at Corner of Nowra Road and Illawarra Hwy around 8:30 for 9am start Sharp.

if you need my contact number PM me - or we are in UHF CH18

coming list is also updated based on post - however some in the list are still 50/50

thanks and see you all then

Me and the mrs will come along and camp.. Only thing is would prefer to bring the camper trailer or should I just chuck the rooftop on my navara instead of leaving the trailer and camp all day

Ill be bringing gear to camp see how the day pans out :D a great birthday weekend looks to be in stall!

Where were you planning on camping?
We've only been the once for a poke around so have vague memories that there wasn't any nice place there.

One the way in along Meryla Road, there was a bare triangle right at a right fork to a property, then after you come back and go along Meryla fire Trail road, there was one nice spot with space for one on the left and one on the right. I don't remember anything else.

We ended up going first to Bundannon(small tent only & $$$), then to the Forest HQ camp in Wingello Forst (free). Very nice spot if you like pines. Nice long drop and wood stoves(take own), except no wood fires weekend we were there. I'd suggest keeping it in mind if you don't find something nice in Meryla.

Our apologies but The Boss has shelled out for some course that weekend, so I can't even register a tyre kick.

Enjoy yourselves.

Latest posts

Back