Manual transfer case shifter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RComplex

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Had an issue with the electronic actuator on my d40 and its like $2K to fix so thats a ripoff. Wondering if anyone has put a manual shifter to replace this electronic actuator? I know there was a dude who did a SAS conversion and he had stuck a 1/2 drive extension down to manually shift it and that worked. Would a d22 navara stick work possibly?
Thanks

The electric servo that does the operation normally undergoes a 270-degree rotation from 2HI to 4LO. It's not the sort of thing you'd do with a lever - to convert to a lever you'd have to change the transfer case.

It might be possible to just get the servo from a wreck. Have you tried Central Coast Wreckers? They have several D40s and are pretty good on price and service. (02) 4352 2443 is their number.

Hey mate, Appreciate the reply, sorry i didn't see it earlier. Ended up being that the actuator case had previously been broken and glued together (must of been previous owners) and water had gotten in and completely stuffed the servo. I had already extended the breather line for it before I went into water. Ended up getting a 2nd hand one with low kms from a wrecker in Tassie for $210

Latest posts

Back