Manifold carbon clean

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pseretis01

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone help me with manifold carbon clean. Any places in Melbourne you have used an prices if possible. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys can anyone help me with manifold carbon clean. Any places in Melbourne you have used an prices if possible. Thanks

I found someone who was prepared to do it for $300.00 sans front bar or $350.00 with one. He is a mobile diesel mechanic.

I opted for two bottles of LiquiMoly Diesel Intake Cleaner and will continue to use every 5,000km's - I expect that now the EGR is blanked and with ongoing use, it will remove any restrictive matter.

My D40 is coming up 90,000km's so if you're in the mid- to high- hundreds I'd be erring on the side of the removal/petrol clean.

Last edited:
I found someone who was prepared to do it for $300.00 sans front bar or $350.00 with one. He is a mobile diesel mechanic.

I opted for two bottles of LiquiMoly Diesel Intake Cleaner and will continue to use every 5,000km's - I expect that now the EGR is blanked and with ongoing use, it will remove any restrictive matter.

My D40 is coming up 90,000km's so if you're in the mid- to high- hundreds I'd be erring on the side of the removal/petrol clean.

Thanks mate....do you have his contact details by any chance?

What engine do you guys have? I followed the instructions on the thread on this forum for my ZD30 and it was pretty straight forward. After 260k mine was pretty horrible, there are photos on my garage i think. I dont know if someone has posted instructions for the 2.5l

a $2 hooker.[/QUOTE]One side of my company does trees, I quoted $900 to remove an old gum over a house. Too dear John she said as she removed her top can we arange 4 meetings to cover it. HJ ran away very fast

a $2 hooker.
One side of my company does trees, I quoted $900 to remove an old gum over a house. Too dear John she said as she removed her top can we arange 4 meetings to cover it. HJ ran away very fast[/QUOTE]

4 meetings? old fox like you HJ could wrap it up in 2 :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

a $2 hooker.One side of my company does trees, I quoted $900 to remove an old gum over a house. Too dear John she said as she removed her top can we arange 4 meetings to cover it. HJ ran away very fast
Must have had a big bush for 900 bucks hahaha. No wonder she needed 4 meetings

Last edited:
Ha nothing wrong with a bit of barter exchange, I'd say that bush had a fair bit of use lol. It's not the first time I've had an offer like that either...

Latest posts

Back