Led bulbs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, i drive a 2012 outlaw , anyone know where I can get replacement interior bulbs in LED. Any help is appreciated.

There's literally hundreds on eBay. I searched eBay for "12v led festoon car interior light" (without the quotes) and came up with 834 results.
yes i have found loads on ebay, but when i ask for compatibility to my vehicle its NO everytime.

There's literally hundreds on eBay. I searched eBay for "12v led festoon car interior light" (without the quotes) and came up with 834 results.

Same, I just bought them from Ebay. Word to the wise - be careful doing the puddle lights under the mirrors. I had to do a purchase for a new mirror glass.

Last edited:
Please could you let me know the seller you used, thanks.

Screenshot_20220210-195840_Samsung Internet.jpg

Same, I just bought them from Ebay. Word to the wise - be careful doing the puddle lights under the mirrors. I had to do a purchase for a new mirror.
whys this? what happened?
i did mine, then opened them again to check why they'd turn to disco puddle lights

whys this? what happened?
i did mine, then opened them again to check why they'd turn to disco puddle lights

Prying off the glass on the VSK was a bit tricky, I put a little bit too much pressure on what one part of the mirror and 'pop'... the last sound I heard before I seen the spider webbing all across the glass.

Latest posts

Back