Keen 4WDer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loosekwaka

Reaction score
G'day all. Just joined the forum. I currently own a 07 D40 & I enjoy every moment I get to take it off road. It's still in the early stages of developement, but so far I've added a 2" lift, Pro Comp Extreme wheels Fitted with 32inch Mickey Thomson Baja MTZ, a Warn 9000lb winch, TJM heavy duty bash plate & underbody guard IPF front spots & 4x IPF spots on the sports bar, ARB compressor & rear locker, Electronic rust protection, Extractors & a 2 1/2inch exaust. Plans for the future include Front lockers (when they decide to make some) ARB rear bar & rocksliders, A 2inch body lift to make way for the 33's, Dual batteries & possibly a roof rack & awning. Well I look forward to gaining some helpfull tips, maybe even givin some,
Cheers.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum. We need some pics! Interested in how the rims look.

Theres a couple of photos in the members gallery. Not sure if I did it right, Can I upload more than 1 photo at a time? nt much of a computer man HaHa.

Latest posts

Back