Just purchased D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slateD40

Reaction score
Hello all, new to this site as I have owned patrols previous to this. I don't want to ask the same old questions as I know what I'm getting myself into. I look at some alternatives - hilux and triton, the D40 was just better value. on the perfomance stakes the DP chip is good value but i am told the steinbower chip is quite good too, works on injectors instead of rail pressure, worth looking into.

look forward to posting more.

Sean

Welcome, no idea about the chips but I know more people with steinbower chip's then DP chips. So that says something to me.

Enjoy the forum.

Dave.

Welcome, no idea about the chips but I know more people with steinbower chip's then DP chips. So that says something to me.

Enjoy the forum.

Dave.

When I was looking for a new 4WD, a mate asked me about engine performance, I only knew of the Dp chip, he has now fitted one to his 2007 SR hilux with a 3 inch exhaust and loves it, for sand the extra torque is fantastic, the place he had it dyno'd spoke about the steinbower.

Latest posts

Back