Just had the Truck in at the dealerships

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They won't have any choice but to sack them.

I'm not hateful when I say, "suck shit boy's".

Respect is earned, not deserved.
It won't stem the tide though. We have raised a generation of deadshits.

do please Keep us posted mate as thats where Myself and the Mrs get our cars serviced.
i wont be going back if something doesnt happen as a result of this

really doesn't surprise me to be honest, a friend of mines D22 needed the injector pump replacing and crank angle sensor looking at, they wanted the car for 2 days, he asked them if they could loan him a ute so he could still tow his trailer and work and they told him this wasn't something they did and wouldn't be able to help him and that he would have to hire one, i was working with him later on that day and his phone rang and he said "oh it's nissan i wonder what they want" he answered and put it on loud speaker and the bloke at dealership said "hello it's nissan ........ here just wondering if you would like to bring your navara in now or first thing in the morning so we can get your work done" he said "i need a loan car and i thought you said you couldn't lend me one" the bloke said "we don't normally but a customer has just brought her navara in for a service and some other work doing and she is going to europe for a month today so she'll never know" !!!! holy shit he must of heard my mouth hit the floor!!! he said no way was he doing that and that he couldn't believed he had blatantly said that to him on the phone, needless to say he took his nav somewhere else.

makes you wonder if they loaned the poor womens car to anyone else.

You could cause some major damage to that dealer if pursued. It's already on the net so off to good start. Years ago I would of been like you Aussie F. I would be thinking I don't want them sacked but... Now I'm just over young punks that carry on that like that, total contempt and disrespect, the customer is always right and should be looked after, at least till they walk out the door :). They should be unceremoniously sacked.

Adam that little story blows me away. Bad enough they would do something like that but to admit it to the customer, they must be brain dead.

There is something seriously wrong with country and it's attitude towards service in most industries. Years ago people you to say things like "typical British service... well they haven't got a patch on us. Bloody shameful really.

it blew me away too and to be honest if i hadn't of heard it with my own ears i probably wouldn't of believed it myself.

I still struggle to this day with what he said.

But having said that i really don't think they care there, the sales manager got hold of my arm near my elbow while i was stood in the showroom and asked me to leave as he said i was wasting his time for trying to get the tow bar thrown in with the deal when i was about to sign for my nav, that revved me up i can tell you!

I then went to another dealer and literally as the pen was going to touch the dotted line the salesman phoned and asked me if we could still deal, i told him i was just about to sign and he told me not to be hasty!

I've stories about that dealership too i could tell if i thought anyone would be interested!!

I would have sheer pleasure in dropping those 2 scrotes in the shit and helping them become statistics

I'd have the assholes booted if I could. If you get no joy from the service department, send an email to Nissan with the video as a link. It's the best thing you could do - the dealership won't be able to ignore it. Oh, blatantly CC it to Today Tonight and the ACCC.

Won't just be the engines in the yard being revved up after that!

i had a new wrx in with the dealer for a service a few years back..
was told car won't be ready for a couple of days, asked why and told, flat out haven't had a chance and i accepted this as they had given me a loan car.
picked it up 2 days later, all good $200 odd bucks.. oh by the way they said..we bumped ya car when we were parking it, got a minor scratch but we have repaired it, you'll never notice.
i checked out the bumper and couldn't find any thing and left it be.
6 months later i took it in for a service, they said after, oh u been in a stack, no i said.. oh really, three panels don't have data dots (part of subarus security system).
they went on to deny any wrong doing on their behalf and i got legal advice but it became he said she said and no evidence to prove anything.,,.
only thing i will say is i never had any drama with the car

Unbelievable and I agree with the others, they really should get the arse.

IMO a slap on the wrist will only make them more cautious.

I had a listen and was quite offended about the "Wankers Navara" comment
I think it should be a police matter
The Sharpie was stolen.
Stealing is stealing
If these guys just get a warning or counselling or in trouble it encourages them not to change
300 hours of community service , cleaning at a soup kitchen or painting some old lady's house might prompt behaviour modification

reminds of the story that hi the news here a while back.
a sports car was towed (illegal parking etc) but was then taken for a joy ride by the towie. unfortunately for them the car was rigged with camera and gps tracker. the owner took the logs and pics to court and the company was done for it.

Oh dont you worry I will make the Manager listen to it all and then play it back for the lads.I will ask them first if they realised if the vehicle had video surveillance and see if they have anything to say.
I didnt post the previous clip where the intelligent lad pronounced Moss Vale as Moss Valley but I will play all the videos for the manager.Even the mechanics had fun with the driving lights but at least did get the work done.Sad part is I know exactly how long the work took ,approx 20 minutes from start to finish but I still got hit for an hours labour .

You might ask a legal opinion on the matter b4 you use the video.
You don't want to end up on the short end because you didn't know the law regarding etc.

As far as am aware it is 100% legal to operate a recording device inside your own vehicle as there is no expectation of privacy inside a vehicle you do not own.it would be different if it was used to trap someone but in this case it was doing exactly what it was designed to do and record activity while the vehicle is in use.
Just cos it caught out a pair of tards is pure bonus

Might be handy to have a lawyer card up your sleeve though aussie,
if they arent sitting up and listening already the fact you've made legal contact defiantly will make them!

There was a segment on the news a few days ago where a pajero owner was at a shopping ctr his camera caught a lowlife pilfering his roo lights off the bullbar it took the thief 25secs to remove the two he has since been charged and has gone to court guess we will hear more of these victories to us battlers.

Thats an absolute joke. Fair enough if they were just having a look at your mods but to go through personal possessions is downright rude. Im with the others they should get the sack or they will never learn. Good idea with the camera great way to see if dealership is actually doing what they are supposed to

Latest posts

Back