Just got here. What did I miss?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Got a new 2009 Thailand D22. Titanium on Blue saphire paint. ARB Winch bar - winch to be fitted this weekend. ARB cannopy. Hayman reese towbar. Tinted windows. Central locking. Immobiliser. Some accesories - no need for a picture you all know what it looks like.
Love it! Love mud! lets play!
Live in Scumbury Victoreeea and Love Oztraylia.
So off we go

Cheers
Aido

Welcome mate, you have missed plenty.

How much time you got to read every thread ?

Enjoy the site.

Dave.

Welcome to the forums!

We were waiting for you to arrive so we could start the party but the waiting got too much so we started without you, but otherwise you haven't missed anything you can't catch up on without a bit of reading

Welcome mate.
So what does a d22 look like, lol.
You reckon you love mud huh? OK lets play!

Has been raining and more forecast for tomoraa. Missus and I are "Adventure Bound" through to the far side of Wombat and all about.
Still bog stock so will leave the big bog holes alone for now.
See your in Melb. Would not mind at all catching up to have a look at all that you have done - obviously lots going by your Signature pic.

....... you haven't missed anything you can't catch up on without a bit of reading
Ok so been searching and reading - some skimming. Have found lots of useful info and also have a taste for the forum.
I love forums because they unite all of those with a common interest to share knowledge they have gained through their own experiences. This forum is definitely travelling along quite well. There are some Drongo's that seem to pop in for a bit of "M8 check out my fooly sic Nav it is 2 tuf and has 360kw UR gay coz yo is a hater" but it is good to see a solid core that weeds them out pretty quick by simply baffling them with facts instead of pandering to their bullshit.
Keep up the good work. Think I'll stick around :victory:

Couple of questions though while I have your attention.
1. Why cant I stay logged in for longer than 30mins? Have checked the CP area and cant find any login duration type thing there.
2. If I have a question in regards to a certain accessory or part that I am considering fitting where would be the most appropriate place to start a new thread? In the D22 Tech area? Clubhouse? Main forum?

Cheers
Adrian

(1) I find when i log in if i click the "remember me" box i stay logged in.
(2) Probably the area for the model you have.Most members skim the whole forum so any question you ask is bound to be noticed in the main forum as well.

Navarian is right, as long as your browser automatically signs you in it will do it whenever the site kicks you out.

When it comes to posting I work on the same theory with this forum as any forum I use. Post it where it looks the best and if the mods don't agree they will delete it...I mean move it

Back