Just bought a D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckett

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here and also my first car and 4x4, I've been researching for a while now and settled for a D22, I've heard numerous great things about it and love them. Now I don't know what to do from here and what I should be adding or upgrading, I enjoy camping and 4x4'ing obviously.

Things I've read are things like the suspension, tyres, DP chip, exhaust, EGR block, etc. But I'm not sure exactly what to start with, what should be my first priority to get done? Hoping you guys could lead me in the right direction. Thanks in advanced. :rock:

I should also mention that it's a 2009 TD ST-R MY08

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the D22. EGR blank if not already done and suspension make a world of difference. Plenty of info on here and a great bunch when you do have questions.

Egr, catch can, tyres, bash plates and recovery points if going offroad.

That will get u started, u can look at extra stuff later if u think i need it.
Suspension upgrade would be nice too.

first items you should consider replacing are; shockies unless you have aftermarket ones pre fitted, get an EGR Plate of Ebay [ cost about 10 to $15]
a catch can if you want but really not 100% neccessary. a good exhaust system including dump pipe diameter should be 2.75 inch. after these you could look into a 2 inch lift if you think you need it, some good underbody bash plates etc etc . make sure you change the engine oil and oil filter every 5k plus the fuel filter every 10k max. [ use genuine filters Not aftermarket junk.]

Latest posts

Back