Joke of the day.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So your trying to make a 1HZ Landcruiser slower why ?

There slow enough as it is. Lol.

Most around here are driven at lower then the speed limit.

Well done on getting them to fit.

haha dave, its not THAT slow ay lol

they're for my crawler project (no i'm not competing with joshy) and we bought the rims for a bullshit cheap price this morning and so fitted them up. didnt think 42's would fit a pretty much stock cruiser LOL

another joke of the day...

today, well yesterday, 2 guys got caught drag racing, a suzuki swift thats been done up and a commodore, both 17 and both cars impounded.

this is the car:

247706_1882938686772_1640512823_1820900_6809701_n.jpg

why is it funny? because this dumb shit tried to RACE my landcruiser ute while driving at 100 on the freeway

FFS! LOL

NOTE: pic taken by my mate, not me as i was driving!

There is a Zook Stockman for sale a few blocks away.

I would love to rip that shitty old carby 1.3 out and drop a GTI motor in it as a play toy.

I haven't even got the time to install the stuff on the Nav though.

So wont happen.

What are you doing with that Falcon I seen on your facebook page ?

Please turbo it.

the green ED falcon that we scored for 300 bucks?

the engine should soon die (or we'll make it die) as we have a spare great condition au xr6 motor that we picked up for 300 too. with that throwing in a new BTR gearbox since the current one has done a rear seal and pours oil everywhere.

we have diff gears on order, i just got a rear locker/mini spool for it. we also purchased a Gas Research gas carby off ebay 2nd hand for cheap as we'll be running the car straight gas (going to rip out all the petrol crap).

we will eventually turbo it in the future, but its a budget build so it'll be a while away.

we want to keep it looking 'stock', aka grandpa spec lol. lower it a bit and make it look not to fancy, but it shall surprise people :)

Yeah the ED.

There's a XF Flacon getting around this area with a 2JZGTE, haven't seen it for a while but his brother had a EF XR6 that use to fly.

From memory the EF was written off, it was NA but use to haul arse.

theres a lot of falcon projects at my mates...

we got the ED team car, hes got a EG panelvan (i think, not a big ford person), a XF ute that arrived yesterday, an EH i think, a HQ premier and some others laying around lol

all up around 8 cars all for under 500 each

Need to buy 8 Falcons to make a good one. Lol.

The Pano would be a XG, EB grille. EB spec engine and gearbox.

The next ute and Pano were the XH which ran the EF front end pretty much and the EF engine and gearbox.

Not a huge Holden or Ford man, I only know that as my brother had a XG ute and it was a bucket of shit. Computer problems, 2 dizzy's in a few years, 2 or 3 coils and electrical problems galore.

He still rates it as the best car he has owned.

He bought a Ford Courier next because of the Ford badge.

Its a bucket of shit aswell, no power and a piss week gearbox.

The ZD30 leaves it for dead.

Raced my other brother a month ago in his 1KZTE powered Prado. The ZD30 left it for dead to.

The 1KDFTE (D4D) is a different story. They haul arse, I still reckon the YD25DDTI D40 STX spec would kill it though.

XG, thats the one! fuckin so many different ones, i know holden better but oh well.

zd30 is definitely a good motor, most likely beat my 1hz (then again its had a hard life, but no thrashed) of pushing the 3t ute itself plus a 3t trailer DAILY for 12 years haha.

the 1hz will go eventually, as i cant afford a duramax 6.6 (got 40K?) i'll throw in a 1hdt or maybe an LS1 with torque cam if i get another ute (probs a v8 cruiser). if the v8 cruiser engines would fit that'd go under my bonnet.

and forgot this pic... 32 vs 42 lol

254091_1393302410070_1757481730_626261_6504454_n.jpg

How did it handle the hills with the 42's ?

Dude if you have the Cash.

1HDFTE it. Abit of wiring but will bolt straight to your engine mounts, gearbox crossmember is different, I recall from memory.

The TD42 should of been binned years ago for a 1HDFTE equivalent.

^ I dont know how many times I have been threatened to be banned on 4wdaction for my thoughts on the 2H and the TD42 etc.

Personally I think the 6.5L V8 Chev is a pile of crap to.

There is a reason the Americans pull them out and put Cummin's 6BT's into the Chevy Pick up trucks.

it didnt really like hills with the 42s aha, the gearing was really quite thrown out, but taking off from a start was surprisingly not bad, no doubt my speedo was probably 20km/h out or so aha.

yes yes, if i had the cash i'd be running australias first 500hp duraxmax'ed 6.6 cruiser ute :) i COULD go there, but its not really an investment so i cant justify it.

considered a 1hdfte but i'm not a fan of electronics, i'd prefer the old school 1hdt with direct injection (better then the old IDI plus a turbo too!) and cheaper.

6.5l v8 chev diesels ay? i know a lot of people reckon they're shit since they're just a petrol engine converted to diesel, but i'd like to try a turbo version.

also thought about a 6bt conversion, but i reckon that'd be prettyyy trickyyyy

Nothing wrong with electronics.

Do you trust a EFI petrol to take you all over the country side ? Why not trust a EFI diesel ?

The only Landruiser driveling that could take the torque of a 6BT would be the 2H powered 75 series or a 60 series. There are 2 GU cab chassis's getting around WA I hear that have been converted to 6BT's and it kill's Patrol gearbox's and diff's.

The 4BT would be the more sensible option. There bullet proof to.

I was at one of the exchanges the other day when the power went out.

1 second later if that, the 6BT generator kicked in.

I thought I gotta go listen to this thing. !@#$ do those motors sound good. There is 1000L of diesel sitting there in a tank to keep the phones working. There 500kg apparently. Way to heavy for a Patrol or andcruiser. But hey its been done.

It reminds me of a lecturer at uni, who reminded us during a lecture of the following days final exam.

The vingar titted, high healed feminist hilter stated

"I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow.

I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!"

A smart-arsed guy at the back of the room raised his hand behind me
asked,

'What would happen if I came in tomorrow suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?'

The entire class was reduced to laughter!

When she finally restored silence, she smiled knowingly at the student, shook her head and said,

'Well, I suppose you'd have to write with your other hand'.

Regards,

RLI

:rock:

haha dave, its not THAT slow ay lol

they're for my crawler project (no i'm not competing with joshy) and we bought the rims for a bullshit cheap price this morning and so fitted them up. didnt think 42's would fit a pretty much stock cruiser LOL

another joke of the day...

today, well yesterday, 2 guys got caught drag racing, a suzuki swift thats been done up and a commodore, both 17 and both cars impounded.

this is the car:

247706_1882938686772_1640512823_1820900_6809701_n.jpg

why is it funny? because this dumb shit tried to RACE my landcruiser ute while driving at 100 on the freeway

FFS! LOL

NOTE: pic taken by my mate, not me as i was driving!

heard that on the radio yesterday and thought wtf? what kind of idiot in a swift tries to have a street race with a commodore. i didn't realise it had chrome rims too, lol... they reckon they were getting up to 160km/h or something, the little swift would have taken a while to get there with those wheels hanging off it, lol.

Nothing wrong with electronics.

Do you trust a EFI petrol to take you all over the country side ? Why not trust a EFI diesel ?

wouldnt be keen on diving through water/mud with a bunch of electronics.

i know lots have flooded their 'electric' cars and have had no issues, but eh, i like the old school stuff

Joke of the day!

The Queen's riddle

Julia Gillard met with the Queen in England ... She asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Julia frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me
are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron
in here, would you?"

David Cameron walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, David, your mother
and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, David Cameron answered, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.

Julia went back home to Australia and asked Wayne Swan, her Deputy Prime Minister the same question.

" Wayne , answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child.
It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Wayne "Let me get back to you on that one." He
went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an
answer..

Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognised Tony Abbott's
shoes in the next stall.

Wayne asked, "Tony, can you answer this for me? Your mother and Father
have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Tony yelled back, "That's easy, it's me!"

Wayne smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Julia.

"Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Tony Abbott"

Julia got up, stomped over to Swan, and angrily yelled into his face, "No, No, You idiot! It's the English Prime Minister, David Cameron!"

And that, my friends, is precisely what's going on with our Federal Government in Canberra..!

Regards,

RLI.
:rock:

A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?'
St. Peter asked.

'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered.

'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota , I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off or I'll kick the s - - t out of all of you!'
St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'

'Couple of minutes ago.'

Latest posts

Back