Joining the guild

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWZ

Reaction score
Well i bought my first Navara yesterday its a 2005 srt with 67000 on the clock.
Its pretty stock standard but in real good nick so now just to trick it up a bit and i'm away.

Any recommendations on snorkel , tray liner or lift kit would be greatly appreciated .

Ps this is my first post be gentle :big_smile:

IMG_0405.jpg

I live in sydney also so has anyone got any good recomondations for people to do the work like the lift kit.

Thanks guys.

That looks like a nice clean ute there mate!

I have the spray on liner in my tray and I am really happy with it. Most of the rust places will do them for you. Mine was from one of the 'Rustfree' franchises.

One of the D22 boys will be able to tell you exactly but If I remember correctly you have to use a genuine nissan snorkel if you want to fit dual batterys under the bonnet.

EFS seems to be really good value for the springs etc.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
Matt

Welcome to the forum, nice truck!
I'd look at spray on too, personally have the factory fitted liner and it's a bit buckled and sand still washes out from under it so would hate to see what the paint is like under...

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

Have a search through the threads, there i splenty of info around.

I have been reading and reading and reading. Some great info here and a great site.
I have lined up a tray liner and will be doing the ring around for a snorkle tomoz.

Latest posts

Back