intercooler flush and t piece for boost guage

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big zetor

Reaction score
Hi just wondering what everyone uses to flush there intercooler out with. and also where do you get a t piece from so i can fit my boost controller' thanks.

I've used petrol to flush my brothers intercooler. Just make sure you flush it real good. Also export brand degreaser will do a good job.

Rusty

Whatever it's flushed with needs to be volatile so that it evaporates completely. Unleaded is good, turps not so good, pure alcohol is okay but too tempted to waste it cleaning an intercooler.

If you flush it with unleaded don't worry too much about fumes. You can mix very small amounts of unleaded into diesel without harm - unleaded fuel will change the nature of the combustion properties of diesel, but in extremely small amounts like the residual vapour in the intercooler, you wouldn't notice any effect.

I used petrol and after doing 150000ks it wasn't that dirty and i dont have a catch can either' thanks for info guys,

Latest posts

Back