Intake air sensor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddog

Reaction score
Hi had a fault code come up 0113
Air intake sensor high voltage. Does anybody know location of this sensor. I have 2009 Nissan Navara D40 tenka. Thanks

In the diesel (and the petrol should be similar), it's located in the back of the air pipe just outside the air filter box on the piping that heads from the filter to the turbocharger.

If you're going to replace it: $400 from Nissan in Australia. Aftermarket is available, for example:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2243161...XOH054bW7vKHdHE0U+NI81jOENr5|tkp:BFBMtuTXnaJg
but cleaning it is possible: do NOT insert anything solid in the hole. Spray electrical contact cleaner in there by all means (done that myself) but don't poke anything in.

In the diesel (and the petrol should be similar), it's located in the back of the air pipe just outside the air filter box on the piping that heads from the filter to the turbocharger.

If you're going to replace it: $400 from Nissan in Australia. Aftermarket is available, for example:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2243161...XOH054bW7vKHdHE0U+NI81jOENr5|tkp:BFBMtuTXnaJg
but cleaning it is possible: do NOT insert anything solid in the hole. Spray electrical contact cleaner in there by all means (done that myself) but don't poke anything in.
Cheers for reply I have replaced the MAF sensor it's shows a different sensor when I Google it with 3 wires going to it with a vacuum pipe connection on it . It looks like it's somewhere near the egr valve but I can't see anything. Will put picture on later thanks

It's come up on fault code as Intake Air Temperature Sensor.if anyone can tell me if a 2009 Tenka as one of these and location would be appreciated thanks

Ok so just have to the confusion I found this and I encourage every one to check it specially the little pipe that goes from the sensor to the intercooler as it can brittle and over time split or even come off, if faulty or hose has a split or come off it can cause black smoke high fuel consumption and loss of power
Tony maybe you can make it so that every one can see this reply as I don't think many are aware of it

Attachments

• 20230217_151052.jpg
    20230217_151052.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230217_151057.jpg
    20230217_151057.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Ok so just have to the confusion I found this and I encourage every one to check it specially the little pipe that goes from the sensor to the intercooler as it can brittle and over time split or even come off, if faulty or hose has a split or come off it can cause black smoke high fuel consumption and loss of power
Tony maybe you can make it so that every one can see this reply as I don't think many are aware of it

Everyone can see your reply (this thread is open to all). It's a good thing to check, I'm currently working on my car out the front (moving the light bar) so I'll take a look at my own.

Latest posts

Back