Installed ARB, Fog light / Indicator Surround in GEN Nissan Bullbar..

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nissan Nut

Reaction score
Hey all. Today i finally got around to installing the ARB Fog Light / Indicator Plastic Surrounds, that are in their ARB Deluxe BullBars, and Sahara Bars. Into a Genuine Nissan Steel BullBar..

Here's the pic's of how it is done..

Pretty easy, just got to be careful on placement for the mounting of it..

I pretty much has to go up against the rubber bump stop, as behind the indicator there is a bar, heading through from the top bar..

Also next thing to watch is.. The Indicator out of the BullBar will fit, however, you have to shave / cut some plastic of the BACK corner of it where it lies behind the Bar.. If you cut thru it. Just grab some Silicone and seal it up..

Just find an ARB bar grab some cardboard and make a template.. Put it up to the bar where your existing Indicators are.. Grab a white Sharpie, and trace it.. Remember to keep it close to the Rubber Bumper. ****Make sure you leave enough room for the plastic Surround to fit also****

Mark it out..

Use a drill bit that will fill the holes gap, and drill the holes first!!!!!!! Then cut!!!!!

I used a Small Air Reciprocating Saw which i brought from Bunnings for 60 Bucks.. Worked great! And then some key hole drills for the corners..

Anyway, heres the pics.. They may explain it better.. :confused3:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 815
  • photo 8.jpg
    photo 8.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 1,864
  • photo 7.jpg
    photo 7.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 610
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 1,817
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 510
Looks hard work as well, you must have gone through quite a few hacksaw blades ;0)

probably better to use a dremel for something like that, love mine for doing fine work on metals.

Looks hard work as well, you must have gone through quite a few hacksaw blades ;0)

Actually it wasn't too bad. 3 in total, admittedly i used a lot of WD40. And Broke off a blade to not cut the Bar behind it.. Not too bad..

I have finished pic somewhere too.. But i used a Die Grinder to clean up the corners..

Love the die grinder at work so much, that I bought my own for at home. Gives a plain bar a bit more bling. Would like to do something like that on my d22.

Latest posts

Back