howdy finally!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4.8GU

Reaction score
Well I have been here for a while but I only realised the other night I have not said a formal hello in the new members section!!! lol

I have a late 08 d40 stx opel blue with a few mods. I am scared a bit of listing em but probably a good thing to do so I can get a wake up call to stop spending!
OK mods so far....

ARB sports hard lid, ARB tub liner, ARB protection steps colour coded, ARB deluxe bullbar with fogs, colour coded factory rear bumper, Rhino track mounted sports bars, boost and egt gauges, MB diesel intercooler upgrade with hard pipe, 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with dump pipe, blocked egr, 265/75/16 Hankook RF10 all terrains, slotted rotors and upgraded pads, ARB sports suspension kit, ARB Fatboy headlight upgrades, ARB compressor mounted under bonnet, dark tint. oh and a very loving wife to put up with the obsession!!!

There are still a couple of things I am wanting to do but I am almost there.
I mainly got the nav for family camping trips up the beach and bush. Don't really use it heavy offroad though.

I appreciate the forum as I have learnt a lot of things and I hope I have been able to help some others aswell. I will get some pics up soon.

Cheers
Brian

Geez you've been here so long, constantly participated and no bugger will welcome you to the forums. How bloody rude of them!!

Well let me be the first to welcome you to these forums, enjoy your stay

Latest posts

Back