how much actual lift you get?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk1776

Reaction score
Hi All

I've been searching the forum and other forums, even google, however I cannot find an answer to my question. How much lift you really get for 2inch or 3 inch lift kits?

I know it depends on load - lets say Minor load (stock just tub liner) Medium Load (canopy) High load (canopy and some gear) and extra high load (will all camping gears and others).

How much lift you really get? I am getting a suspension lift kit soon - I am tossing on Ironman 2 inch lift kit or ARB lift kit (however ARB advised that they can only go 30mm front and 40mm rear) so its not even 2 inch

can anyone please advise

BR
Raf

I got ironman. Got about 33mm in the rear and about 38mm on the front. The ute had done 100thousand kays before I got the upgrade, and mine has a canopy on it and an alloy bullbar.
Hope that helps. Not sure what others were getting.

thanks fellas - these are the answers I am looking for

My D22 done 200Ks already and I want to do suspension lift to do more 4by and camping so it can take me to places that stock cant go

I might then go and buy the ironman and get the 50mm lift kit so it if sag I still have somewhere 30-40 mm actual lift

i just put in a second hand lift and got 75mm in the rear lol. Its that much cause the original springs were so rooted. 14000kms will do that...well to genuine nissan springs anyway :p

I do a bit of towing with mine so the suspension was well and truely stuffed. I put in Bluemax 2'' lifted rear springs and new torsion bars. Got 75 in the front and 90 something in rear. Keep in mind the original suspension was so stuffed, doing 100 click was a mission.

I got my mechanic to just wind my torsion bars up at the front to make it level with the back (all stock still) got about 45-50mm now it has settled, ride is 1million times better to since you don't hit the bottom bump stop everytime it has to flex, he left about 20mm between the top bump stop and UCA, no bottoming out of the shockie either, so for $50 in labor I was happy. With the 265/75r16 tyres I got heaps of clearance between the front part of the chassis and road surface now to, gained maybe another 60mm over stock.

With Tough-dog comfort springs I got 65mm lift in the rear as the origional leafs were sagged, tough-dog stated that they were 40mm lift. I wound the front up the same and still had 10mm gap on the bottom bump stop.

Back