Holes in Bullbar?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black beast

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I am installing an airhorn this weekend and I am thinking of mounting the horns and compressor to the inside of the bullbar. Only problem is that I think i need to drill a few hole through 3-4mm metal.

Question is: what drill/drill bits will I need to do this? And are there any other ways do you think I could mount the horns and compressor?

Cheers, Cookey.

yea viper bits are great and well priced.i mounted new tool boxes before my engine went on the weekend.i drilled all the way through the tray and a support beam for each hole,about 5mm thick at top then same at the bottom,each drill bit di about 2 holes so 20mm thick of steel before they got to blunt to work

I had a set in my bullbar, They clogged up full of crap while 4wding and ended up sounding like some one choking a duck. So put me new set up in the engine bay.

what/where airhorns did you guys get?im wanting one after i get my ute back.want it to be quet loud.
cheers

I dont remember having to drill any holes, I just utilized the holes that are already there.
DSC_0514.jpg

Latest posts

Back