High Frequency Vehicle Protection Devices really DO work!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sundowner2

Reaction score
High Frequency Vehicle Protection Devices really do work!!
It is with pleasure that I can now report that the famous High Frequency Vehicle Protection Devices really do work. Before I go on I should say that I have no affiliation with any company involved in the manufacture or sale of these devices, also ‘Shu-Roo’ is a respected Australian brand name but other ‘high-frequency vehicle protection systems that are designed to combat the problem of wildlife collision, particularly with kangaroo’s’ are readily available from good cheap shops everywhere.
Being a sceptic when I first heard of these devices and the manufacturer’s claims I immediately consigned them to the same basket as Electronic Rust Preventors and space saver spare wheels for 4x4’s.
My mind was changed some time ago when a friend told me of the success he had had with a pair of these things installed on the front of his Leyland P76.
I brought a pair to try myself. Now I am a great believer in you get what you pay for, these high’freq devices can be purchased for as little as $4.95 a pair but I went for the more expensive $9.99 version, in black, not chrome.
Now, after thorough testing on a 2013 Nissan Navara 4x4 Ute, over 37’000km, not just on rough Outback Queensland roads but even in shopping centre car parks including the massive Westfield Garden City near Brisbane I can report great satisfaction.
Looking at the attached photo keen observers will notice that there is absolutely no damage to the front of this vehicle of any kind…nothing!. This particular pair was not only tested against kangaroos, pigs, emu’s, galahs and pedestrians but even road trains and mobility scooters…proof is in the pudding.
You might be wondering why I have brought this matter to your attention, do you have a relative, maybe your wife’s brother or similar who takes pleasure in giving you useless items for Christmas?. I have one who regularly gives me four wheel drive magazines but he keeps the DVD. Now if you get a Shu-Roo or similar you will be able to look him in the eye and give him thanks and tell him that the things really work, perhaps email him a link to this posting…you will get a lot of pleasure from that.

Attachments

• High Freq Protection..jpg
    High Freq Protection..jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 97
love it! but on a serious note i did a trip to the red centre in 08, most of the cars had these fitted and we did alot of dusk/night driving, not one roo strike and it was even noticed that the roos did move away from the lead cars!

cheers
Bryan

Latest posts

Back