hey Guys new to here....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderer

Reaction score
ive got a D40 STX 08 with the following mods :

Sunroof
hardlid
Cream leather interior
Nissan steel barn
mangum winch
2" OME lift
35mm front spaces
33" all terrains
dual fuel tank
dual battery
arb compressor
snorkel
diff breather
CB
3" turbo back exhaust with dump pipe
K&N filter

(Sorry pics are with out the spacer and on 31" tyres)

Attachments

• Image080.jpg
    Image080.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 31,094
  • st pauls 003.jpg
    st pauls 003.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 09042009.jpg
    09042009.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 21032009(001).jpg
    21032009(001).jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 73
nice ride.

bold move going with the cream leather interior though. wouldn't like the mud much i'd imagine.

what sort of set of set up did you do for the dual battery? i'm not sure where i'm going to put mine (king cab)

oh and welcome!!

shero

nice ride.

bold move going with the cream leather interior though. wouldn't like the mud much i'd imagine.

what sort of set of set up did you do for the dual battery? i'm not sure where i'm going to put mine (king cab)

oh and welcome!!

shero

2nd battery is under drivers seat.

Cream leather has its issues, but I got fitted canvas seat covers.

I will be the first (but no doubt there will be plenty of others) to ask for pics and specs of ya dual battery under the seat set up!!!

I am presuming it is a slim line agm of some sort? How big is it as far as a/hours?

Nice truck and welcome aboard.

BTW it is just my oppinion (educated one though! lol) but I would look a little further into the chip for your truck.
There are better options around than the dp.

I will be the first (but no doubt there will be plenty of others) to ask for pics and specs of ya dual battery under the seat set up!!!

I am presuming it is a slim line agm of some sort? How big is it as far as a/hours?

*bump* very interested in how to get a second battery in anywhere. pics if you have 'em please

Sorry guys miss worded what I did. its under the floor pan under the drivers seat. In a metal box, sealed battery. ARB fitted it there. They said autos wont work cause the box is bigger. Hangs down a little but is still way higher than side steps, exhaust, etc.

ill try and take pics when weather clears up.

Sorry guys miss worded what I did. its under the floor pan under the drivers seat. In a metal box, sealed battery. ARB fitted it there. They said autos wont work cause the box is bigger. Hangs down a little but is still way higher than side steps, exhaust, etc.

ill try and take pics when weather clears up.

damn you had my hopes up there. i'm really just looking for a decent excuse not to put it in the tub. i'd like to see the pictures but i have a auto so prob won't be any good anyhow. might look at hanging it off the chassis somewhere........

welcome to the forum mate,what sort of a three inch exhaust setup have you got.

Mercury dump pipe, and cat back mercury, rest cusom as they didnt have a complete bolt on at the time. Sounds stock still, but what a difference it has made !

Pics of battery under body attached.

Alos another pic of it with the 33's now & my company logos.

Attachments

• G&G Oct-Nov 2010 042.jpg
    G&G Oct-Nov 2010 042.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 44
  • G&G Oct-Nov 2010 044.jpg
    G&G Oct-Nov 2010 044.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 37
  • G&G Oct-Nov 2010 047.jpg
    G&G Oct-Nov 2010 047.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 48
Back