HELP: Xrox bullbar install problem...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

od_40

Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone have pictures of step by step install of the xrox bullbar for d40 stx?
l
I attempted to install my bar today, and the "mount" (pictured below) would not line up to the chassis. I'm not sure how it is supposed to mount to the chassis or if its needed.

So I mounted the mount straight to the chassis and that lined up fine. The bar fits, only problem I have with that is that my bash plate won't line up without the "mount".

Also, I have alot of 2mm spacers left over. Where does it all go?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 316
Cant say i have any pictures, but i could get you some pictures of my installed bar.

Do you have the instructions that OAA supply? I found them "ok"

Spain or Thai build? There is some stuff included that you only need on spain build (pretty sure it is those brackets in your picture)

Yeh... It turned out to be just really poor fitment. Quite disappointing. Arrived with scratches and stuff too.

Took alot of grinding and cutting to get the holes to line up just enough to get all the bolts in.

Last edited:
When I fitted mine up to my D22 it all fitted reasonably easily and mine was in good nick, all packed individually if I remember correctly. I had at least 1/3 of the nuts and washers and bolts and s*^t left over after we had fitted it and before someone says anything, yes we did follow the instructions and all of the holes had bolts in them. LOL

I had at least 1/3 of the nuts and washers and bolts and s*^t left over after we had fitted it and before someone says anything, yes we did follow the instructions and all of the holes had bolts in them. LOL
Maybe you needed to put 2 bolts in each hole mate. :)

Latest posts

Back