Help! D40 Electrical Fault Code U1000- 2013 Thai Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexhughes70

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Went to head to gas up this morning and found central locking didn't work, strange. Took off and found both indicators were blinking fast and not blown as hazards still work. and power windows aren't working. Sounded like a main fuse somewhere, checked continuity across all fuses next to battery and behind glovebox compartment. All good. Did the reset ECU/ fuel pump method with gas pedal and has ASB and a warning light and traction control lights pop up....

I did a scan and got this here...

Anyone have a similar issue? Also pulled the battery power and drained charge through the brake pedal.

Thanks everyone!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-23-11-40-44-45_40504eb3cea2ccfb0aca2a00f5545224.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-23-11-40-44-45_40504eb3cea2ccfb0aca2a00f5545224.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 0
I haven't experienced this myself, but it sounds like the BCM is having an issue (it controls all of the systems affected). This is located under the dash. It may simply not be getting enough voltage - don't have the battery tested*, whack a known good one in there and see what happens.

* I had my battery tested when we were having difficulty starting and the tester announced that "it's good, plenty of amps and volts, and look it's making my equipment smoke!" which it was. However, the battery was quite damaged - a new one saw my problems disappear.

Latest posts

Back