Harness under steering wheel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirTDzl83

Reaction score
I all just wondering if any one knows what this ?? I'm thinking maybe a diagnostic point

Attachments

• image-1243257755.jpg
    image-1243257755.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
OBD2 diagnostics port. Used for diagnostics and information readouts. You can plug into with a scanguage or use a bluetooth/wifi dongle to connect it to your phone with the "Torque Pro" app.
Gives useful info like coolant temp, voltage, airflow, intake air temp, load etc, and allows you to read and clear codes.

OBD2 diagnostics port. Used for diagnostics and information readouts. You can plug into with a scanguage or use a bluetooth/wifi dongle to connect it to your phone with the "Torque Pro" app. Gives useful info like coolant temp, voltage, airflow, intake air temp, load etc, and allows you to read and clear codes.
thanks for the info :)

{
}

So this port can be connected to any old obd2 bluetooth dongle and used with torque pro?

I might grab one off ebay and try it out.

If you've got an iphone pretty sure it has to be a Wifi dongle, but android supports both wifi and blutooth ones. And I think it's only for the YD25, don't know if the ZD30's have it, I think they have a nissan "consult" diagnostics port, not OBD2

Last edited:
So this port can be connected to any old obd2 bluetooth dongle and used with torque pro?

I might grab one off ebay and try it out.

it doesnt work on the zd30 d22s since they might have the OBD2 port but they are not OBD2 compatible. which means you need Nissan Consult to read the ecu or ECUtalk. cheap dongles and Torque app wont work on your truck sadly. only on common rail YD25 ones.

Latest posts

Back