GME TX3540 Display gone funny

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownie82

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a GME TX3540 installed at Autobarn on Friday, but i bought the UHF and Antenna from Gadget City in Sydney. All was going good, working fine. Now tonight (sunday) the display on the hand piece has gone all wired looking... as if it was in another language.

It still powers on and works as it should, but ive had a closer looker look and i don't think you can change it to another language. But it looks like the hole display is working at once. Every little line looks like it comes up on the display.

Cant see a reset button or anything. Might try another hand piece before taking it back.

Any ideas??

Cheers,
Brownie

I have that unit and don't have a problem with mine - sounds like something's wrong with the display. There's a chance that you bought a unit that had been returned - and for possibly a good reason! I'd take it back.

Yeah.... Hope not. Everything looked tip top when i opened it. And everything had been working fine. Ill get in contact with them in the morning. Up until this arvo i had been loving it. Big improvement over the little Uniden handhelds. Only thing is i can hear the W**kers from further away.

might sound silly but have you tried pulling it from mains power and leaving in unplugged to reset the whole unit?

Latest posts

Back