Get well soon RLI

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
I have just gotten off the phone to Paul (RLI) and he isnt in a good way.
As a few members on here know Paul was admitted to hospital the day before the muster and has dramas ever since with ifections and the like.
A couple of days ago he was close to passing away and in fact I think he said he did and was resusitated. He has been moved from the hospital he was in to another bigger one which has better care.He wanted me to let you guys know that he is now doing okbut it will be a long recovery and will be in hospital for the next 3 months I think he said.
To add insult to injury some scumbag arsehole stole his D40 out of the hospital carpark and pinched the accessories off it.The Nav was found about 2 kms down the road in a shopping centre carpark in which some other little fuckers decided to key it and kick the 1/4 panels in.
Anyone in the Coffs area if you are asked if you want IPF spotties,9000 Warn winch and stuff like that,find out who they are and call the cops.
I would be very dissapointed if it is a forum member that has done it.
Trust me Paul isnt one to be fucked with and the person who did this would want the cops to find them first. Paul also has a very good network to find the person that has done it.

Cheers Scotty.

I've been getting SMS updates from Ally about him and knew he wasn't well, but was unsure of whether or not he wanted the info public so I've kept quiet.

I think I'll drive up there soon and pay him a visit.

What a low act. I really hope they catch the guys that did this. Also get well soon to RLI

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

Hope you're back to your joke cracking best soon mate. As for the stolen truck - compared to your health it's just stuff. You concentrate on getting well & let karma catchup with the thieves.

Chin up.

All the best mate.

What is it with scum thieves and hospital carparks? Its not as if you are visiting the hospital for a damn party!

I had my car flogged (newly painted/restored) many years ago from the hospital when I was admitted for a stay, never got it back though. I suggested to the cop I spoke to when I hobbled downstairs that if we were serious, we would introduce Saudi law which means its off with one hand if you are caught stealing, makes it that much harder to steal something next time. He agreed with me, but of course it will never happen here.

Not good news at all. I sincerely hope the recovery goes well, and this is the last of RLI's rotten run of bad luck.
All the best
Nathan

No good to hear at all. Hope you get better quickly RLI.
And I hope it is easy to track down the bastard who stole stuff.
Stealing a$$holes, drug money no doubt.

That's terrible news, best wishes to Paul and the Family for a favorable recovery. Unbelievable about the car, lets hope those thieves get a fatal dose of Karma! Theft is one thing i can't stand!

I've spoken with Paul a couple of hours ago. He's hoping to escape hospital this coming Monday which is awesome!

I told him about the Coopernook camp trip but my wife and I are going to take a day trip up to his home in the very near future. I've got a goodies back from the Muster for him anyway, and want to go see him in person and let him know we're thinking about him.

Thats bad shit RLI...hope everything turns for the best...look after your self and karma will look after the tea leaves.

:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back