Genuine Track mount roof rack vs Rhino

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy_jay89

Reaction score
does anyone know if the genuine racks are identical to the rhino...

seeing as i can get the genuine ones off fleebay for 320....

im not sure if they would fit each others tracks

If anyone's still interested...just noted you can buy the genuine racks from a Sydney dealer for $320 now. Same price or cheaper than aftermarket!

There is no such thing as a genuine track mount roof bar. Nissan does not offer one....

Yep, the look basically the same as my track mount rhino's. Decent price compared to retail, but I don't know too many people who pay retail for these things...

Reboxed Rhino done as an Australia only special part - note the AU on the end of the Nissan part number...

Are the " genuine " and Rhino parts compatible ?, and does anyone know how to fit these things ?

Yes, compatible.

Fitting - very simple - measure 74 times, drill once. Make sure you have access to a pneumatic rivet gun - makes sure that the rivets are pulled down as tight as they can be.

LOL i don't like the sound of drilling holes in my roof , i think i might have the stealer fit it , then if there's an issue its their problem not mine , but the compatibility question answered is great , thanks

Yeah, see I fitted mine BECAUSE it involved drilling holes in my roof. That way I knew it was done (and sealed) properly

Yeah, see I fitted mine BECAUSE it involved drilling holes in my roof. That way I knew it was done (and sealed) properly
I'am still recovering from the mental anguish , and still having nightmares from fitting the snorkel to my Triton 3 years ago lol

Latest posts

Back